Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 6


I have had many pets throughout the years. Bunny, dogs, cats, pony, guinea pig, birds, hamster, the normal animals children have. This is Mr.Clucky, he is my rooster. He was given to me along with 7 other chickens last August. They are Bantam chickens. So they are smaller than your standard white chicken. They were only a week or so old when I got them and it has been fun raising them. Even in the middle of winter I really didn't mind going out to tend them. Maybe it was because I didn't have to go out in the wind since they have a corner of the garage. Chickens are a riot to watch and have such personalties. They truly are an easy pet to have. And it is great to have fresh eggs every day!

2 comments:

Jamie's Project 365 said...

He is SO cute Donna!!!

Cyndisproject365 said...

Great picture again Donna! Looks like a professional picture!