Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 16


Today's picture was taken looking out the back door. It shows the lawn needing mowing again and if you look close, you will see my dog at her dog house. It was a great tease to her. She thought I was coming to get her. I am so thankful that we have the yard that we do. It gives the kids a large area to play and to run. I've done a great deal of work to get it the size that it is. When we moved in here, our lawn stopped at the row of pine trees. Behind it was a mess. Weeds, trees, burdock, and a fallen in barn. Very dangerous and really bad to have to look at everyday. Anyway, it isn't finished yet but hopefully in the fall and then again in the spring I can finally get it the way that I want it. Not much more to do thankfully. The middle where the hill is, is my next project. Any suggestions??? I like to see the far back yard so I don't want anything that will block that. So anything that I plant will have to be kept low.

No comments: