Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Apple Blossoms

Today was a picture perfect day.  When I arrived home from work there was just enough fog to make it lovely out.  I grabbed my camera and headed out doors.  The birds were singing and chirping in the trees and my dog was running around the lawn.  Well I guess using the word running isn't actually correct.  She is old, so she was  walking around the lawn.

The apple tree on the side of my lawn is starting to bloom.  When it is in full bloom it is lovely.  I can't wait for it to get to that point.  I have a photo shoot coming up on Thursday with two adorable little girls.  I am going to have them in front of the tree if possible.  It will depend on how the lighting is the time of day that they are here. This is for a mother's day present from them to their mom so I hope it turns out as it is pictured in my mind.


No comments: