Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 40


Today Jim and I went to the antique show in Bouckville. It has been going on for years now and is really quite large. We haven't gone in years, at least not together. My sister went with me a few years ago. Anyway, the weather was extremely hot and humid today and by the time we got home, I was sick. My head hurt (still does) really bad. Migraine bad. I feel like I am going to be sick. I was laying on the bed with a cold wet wash cloth on my forehead with the fan blowing on me. Nicolas came in carrying a bag of animal crackers and a class of ice water for me. He was so sweet taking care of me. Then Nicolas went and got me a few of his stuffed animals and Benjamin brought in his big bear thinking that they would make me feel better. Today's photo is of the animals that they brought in for me. I am so lucky to have such sweet boys.

1 comment:

Jamie's Project 365 said...

That is SO sweet Donna! Hope you are feeling better now.